TGAI is a registered 501c3.
Your donation is deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
TGAI has established a scholarship fund for local children of limited means interested in the arts. You can also donate to our capital fund to help us defray the cost of maintaining our facility. The building we occupy is in need of some upgrades to better serve our students. If you would like to make an in-kind contribution of materials, it would be greatly appreciated.
Specific needs are:
- Windows for our dance and painting studios (the current windows are clouded and inefficient)
- Vinyl flooring for our gallery and multipurpose room. (bare concrete!)
- Exterior lighting
- Interior track lighting for the gallery. (we would like to better showcase the community's artwork)
- A dishwasher & stove (we frequently host events and feed our students)
- Plywood, decking, roofing, hardware etc. to replace our roof. (This is a critical need, the roof leaks badly!)